- No means NO. Coercion or threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
- No fighting! If a discussion becomes heated, don’t wait to be asked to leave, please take it home.
- No unattended / unescorted males allowed in any of the couple play areas at any time.
- Bedroom type attire must be worn in all couples play areas / no street clothes, please.
- No open containers allowed in the play areas; only approved sports top water bottles.
- No” inappropriate” touching allowed at any time, defined by as touching another individual in the “swimsuit” area without receiving permission first.
- No illegal substances on the premises.
- Excessive drinking will not be tolerated.
- No hard alcohol unless specifically approved by management.
- Bus your table before you leave the dining area.
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are allowed only in designated areas.
- No photography or video recording is allowed without the express written consent and approval of New Horizons.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed.
- Cell phones allowed only in the Lobby and parking area.
- No one under 21 to be allowed admittance without management approval. Under no circumstances will anyone under 18 ever be allowed at a club event.
- Admission to the parties is restricted to members. Non members may only attend as a guest of a current member and may do so only once before needing to join as a member themselves. At no time will the general public be allowed access or attendance at any club event.
- All members must sign and abide by the confidentiality agreement.
- Violation of the rules may lead to immediate suspension of the membership and/or expulsion from the club. In addition, forfeiture of any rights or privileges as a member including any payments made for dues or membership fees. Host members are responsible for the behavior of their guests and rule violations could potentially affect the host’s membership status.
Check out our party schedule and reservation links here: http://nh.worldmodern.com/sessions/new