Join Boudoir Northwest for an interactive erotic photography workshop on Sept. 3rd! Learn how to use that digital camera you got for Christmas, have fun using the equipment provided, or get brave and be a model. Whatever your pleasure, you’ll be sure to have a fun, informative, and sexy afternoon taught by an award-winning professional photographer.
The afternoon includes several activities:
- A discussion about erotic photography, including plenty of great original images presented on a big screen. We’ll talk about how great erotica is created, and how you can do it yourself with the camera and computer equipment and software you have. We’ll also learn how to think critically about and appreciate erotica.
- A hands-on photo shoot, using your camera or ours- complete with lights and props. There will be a specific assignment for the shoot, and we would like to have a few of our participants be the models. If you model, you’ll get a complimentary 8×10 print of yourself!
- An “experimental” erotic photography session, which is very interactive, in true-to-form New Horizons style. Whether you participate or shoot, this activity is guaranteed to be hotter than the lights…
- In the last hour of the session, we’ll put all of our images onto a big screen and review the erotica we’ve created.
What you need:
- Bring a camera if you like- it must be digital. Also bring your flash card. If your camera uses media other than CompactFlash, bring your card reader for the computer. Or, use our cameras!
- If you’re going to model, bring some different outfits- as wild as you like- that you’d like to wear.
- Bring any props you’d like to use- and we mean anything!
What you’ll receive:
- Four hours of erotic photography, taught by a professional photographer
- A $50 discount for your sitting fee at a personal boudoir shoot by Boudoir Northwest, good for six months
- Models will receive a complimentary 8×10 of themselves, or a digital copy on a disk
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR CURRENT MEMBERS ONLY.
About Boudoir Northwest:
Boudoir Northwest LLC is a professional studio providing a variety of glamour, sensual, and boudoir images for couples and individuals as well as mature content for various clients. Sergeo Solareal, our lead photographer and founder, is an author of a highly successful photography book and has taught numerous workshops. He has photographed everything from fashion models to the Olympic Games, and his work has been shown at the Seattle Erotic Art Festival, presented in galleries worldwide, and collected by many erotica enthusiasts.
Note: No photographs taken at the workshop can or will be taken or used outside the event without the express, written permission of the model(s). Model releases will be offered and provided, but are not required by anyone. If you’re modeling, we’ll assume that you do NOT want your photos shown outside this event unless you tell us otherwise.…